icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
frozen plains - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
frozen plains - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
frozen plains - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

frozen plains

+6
Karnak
Clyde
Calypso
Shadow Feather
Nanook
Solar Eclipse
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

frozen plains - Page 2 Empty Re: frozen plains

Post by Solar Eclipse Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:48 pm

Solar perked her ears slighty, nodding to him before watching the playful encounter with him and yukio. She chuckled as she watched the dramatic fall. A slight smile on her face. He seemingly returned back to normal, she slowed a bit so she wouldn't lose the attention of all the pups watching them walk at the heels of her hind legs, chuckling.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:36 pm

Karnak lowered his head to be level with his shoulders. He let out a low sigh as the combative wind pushed against him. His eyes focused on the snow around his paws as he walked, only glancing up briefly from time to time to make sure he did not stray from the pack. His ears flicked back quickly, hearing talking behind him but he soon moved them back to their original position.

Last edited by Karnak on Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:04 pm

"I gotchu, I gotchu!" Yukio exclaimed in her high, singsong intonation and clambered clumsily onto the massive prince's sinewy shoulders, the size comparison shared between them almost cartoony and comical. Nanook dropped his large cranium upon the sedge foliage heavily and rotated his audits sideways to listen to her triumphant reign, emitting a hushed chuckle to reverberate within his trachea in reaction to the juvenile's surmount. He collected himself onto lengthy limbs and elevated to his impressive stature of 42 inches vigilantly, his muscles providing careful movement to prevent knocking the runt off his shoulders. "Are you holding on?" The prince inquired with lowered tenors of euphoria, obviously enjoying Yukio's determined and sunny nature, for he was clearly willing to interact wholeheartedly with the pup.

Tiny paws clasped onto his shoulders and teeth gripping onto his seasonal nape, she confirmed with a muffled 'uhuh' and he resumed pace with Solar Eclipse in a gentle trot. Yukio's siblings laughed and hastily tore and clawed their ways to acquaint their smallest sister upon Nanook's back, their collective giggles and cheery vibes resuscitating a minimal grin on the prince's maw, despite the discomfort of their sharp teeth and claws that dug into his brawn. "We're almost there," he proclaimed to the passengers and tossed a questioning glance toward Solar for approval, "..Right?" To be honest, he didn't have the slightest clue if they were close or not because he'd never been to the alternative campsite before and, frankly, was just guessing.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:53 pm

Shadow Feather padded a few yards behind the pack, ears lowered and tail swishing. She shivered vigorously, tensing up at the cold. Even though it was warming up, she got cold very easily and sneezed like a tiny kitten constantly, stopping as she did so. Her eyes darted around for danger, and when she heard a rustle in the bushes she had jumped beside Clyde with a slight whimper, and it turned to be a small bunny. She sighed in relief and mumbled a stuttered 'sorry' to Clyde, padding back to her position.

Last edited by Shadow Feather on Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:54 am

Seeing that the pack had changed directions, Amber proceeded to join them. The coast was clear through the rest of the plains. Amber was still ahead of the pack so she found a large rock that the pack would eventually pass on their path and that is where she waited. The elevation encouraged her to sit upright and she watched as the pack slowly approached. While waiting she scanned the area casually. After a couple minutes the pack arrived at the rock. Amber smirked at them amiably. As soon as Solar reached the rock she jumped down, landing directly beside her. "Sorry, I should've be able to warn about the uh," Amber eyed the pups following Solar, "the you know what sooner," After her experiences with pups Amber knew it was best not to let them know of the bear's existence.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:31 am

The beta's gaze unlocked on solar and Nanook slowly, he turned his head looking down at Ney, "yes?" He asked calmly, but his chest puffed a bit, and his muscles tensed a bit. He then looked at shadow feather and smiled slightly, "it's ok!" He said calmly. Clyde's optics then switched back to Neytiri.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:59 am

She flattens her ears but stands up tall bravely showing confidence in her size but doesnt try to disrespect the higher ranking male. "oh um i just wanted to come and check up on you. Are you still experiencing any pain?" She looks down know I that he knows she lying about why she came ive to talk to him. "Actually i heard you growling, i saw you watch nanook talk with solar from a distance. I know this is none of my business i just..." she sighs looking down at the ground curling her tail around her paws as she sat down infront of Clyde.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:12 am

He looked down at her his face becoming less tense, he smiled softly, "no more pain, thank you." He paused and sighed, "I don't trust him," his black ears twitched. "I don't know, there's just something about him that's off, he's hiding something." He said looking a Ney.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:29 am

Shadow Feather flicked her ears gratefully at Clyde, then moved her gaze to Neytiri. She looked away, but flicked her ears constantly to hear the conversation. As she listened in, she desperately hoped she wouldn't be caught snooping, although she didn't have any bad intentions.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:42 am

She nods her head in agreement but still seems to look sad at the thought of having one of her own pack mates kicked out of the pack for secrets. "Im not sure either if i trust him or not. I mean why would he be hid in secrets from us and why? I just hope it doesn't lead to someone getting her again especially alphaes solar. Shes been threw so much already. I try to help her out with the pups and like talk to me about anything she needs to talk about, but to me it seems like shes holding in all her anger. I dont know why." She looks up at clyde a bit sad.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:49 am

Her dainty tail hidden between her hindlegs and skull lowered equally with her withers, Soma exhibited an overall posture of apologetic submission when advancing toward the familiar visage of her Alphess, Solar Eclipse. "I'm super sorry for being gone for this long," the delta female whimpered in a hushed soprano with her crystalline orbs shamefully averted toward her damp paws, small ears pressed into the fluff of her nape. "Is there anything you need assistance with?" She asked with polite formality and tipped her melanistic nose upward at the white female, flicking her tongue in several brief strokes meekly before stepping back respectfully to offer Solar ample space. Her absence wasn't very obvious but, she wished to reclaim her rank among the family.
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:32 am

Calypso continued walking, her auds flicking at every small sound. She could hear Clyde and Neytiri talking and couldn't help agreeing. She didn't speak however. Soon she became a bit lost in thought, her banner giving a few flicks every now and again.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:11 am

Solar turns her attention over to the young delta, Soma. she accepted the affection nodding to her in saying that it was okay. "welcome back Soma, its okay no need to apologize. was it clear ahead and at the new potential territory?" she asked, her attention soon being averted from the female upon hearing the words spoken by Neyiti to clyde with caused a small growl to escape from Solars chassis (body) having been in a rather bad mood and in secret a lot of pain she would snap here and there, "I would appreciate it if you wouldn't speak about me nor your pack members. Nanook is still a trusting pack member don't judge family. I am not angry do not expect me to speak about things I don't wish to share." she said with a small rumble in her throat her alpha tone rose. with that being said her dominance showed as she had her head held high authority surrounding her. She soon returned her attention to the near by pack members. clear irritation written all over Solars' face, hackles slightly raised. Her dominance will be rising much more as the days go by, being the only alpha she would make sure that her place wouldn't be judged or misunderstood as weak.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:19 am

Shadow Feather's eyes darted over to Solar, and she cringed and slightly shook at her sudden actions. Her ears lowered, then flicked to the female in respect, although a slight twinge in fear.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:22 am

Soma cowered slightly with her tawny earlobes leaning heavier against her skull, which she lowered in passive submission to the Alphess' dominant outburst on several other packmates, but she collected her voice and replied clearly, "the campsite has been scouted and secured. It looks better than ever." She casted a tentative glance toward the wolves Solar had been referring to and shook out her esoteric fawn hackles anxiously.
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:39 am

Solar looked to Soma, nodding her head once again, allowing her dominant demeanor staying put. Solar looked as her adopted pups were riding on Nanook, chuckling softly. Such adorable puffballs. she rotates her hears before finally responding to Nanook, "we have about a day of walking left until we reach home. so perhaps the pups should rest and or sleep on one of our backs for a little while to preserve their energy. Solar blinked and looked over to the brute, before examining the pups then looking back at the rest of her pack some looked afraid, others lowering their heads in submission, hmm... good.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Thu Jan 28, 2016 5:43 am

The delta resolved her hesitance when Solar's projected dominance retired to her usual demeanor, sighing through her agape chrome jaws and directing her moon optics toward the mammoth male who carried the pups upon his back. She smiled softly and poked her small nose into his flank, teasing him playfully, "Hello there. Are you the new babysitter?"
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:46 pm

The massively structured beta's gaze turned to solar. His cranium lowering slightly, his tail flicking in respect, "yes solar," he said softly.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:21 pm

Her medic sized body lowered to the ground and tucks in her tail slight, in fear. " yes alphaes." She lowers her head in submission.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Karnak's hackles raised further after hearing Solar talk to the several wolves behind him. He turned his head to look briefly at them, though his expression remained dogmatic. He turned his attention back to his snow covered paws, keeping his head low and out of the wind.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Jan 28, 2016 4:18 pm

Solar flicked her ears at the chorus of yes alphaess yes Solar etc. She looked over to the brute playing with the pups as Soma went and introduced herself. She trot ahead of the group pausing smelling the air before continuing to leave. Solar shook her pelt looking up seeing that the snow was starting up again, 'hmm.. I sense a snow storm... spring will be soon I can't wait until the warmth comes...' She thought making her way through the now deeper snow.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:02 pm

Amberrose winced when Solar low-key lashed out. She wasn't behind Solar so she didn't feel directly ordered but simply lowered her head and backed out of her space. She noticed Soma's comment and giggled. "I believe it," Amber stated slowing her pace to match Soma's. She laughed lightly at the pups riding on Nan's back. Yukio recognized Amber and yipped at her. The pup jumped from Nanook's back onto Soma's and then to Amber's back. Amber reached her head around and nestled her muzzle tenderly into the fluffball of a pup, then returned her cranium forward proceeding to walk along with Soma and Nanook. She made sure to walk smoothly so Yukio could stay balanced. Couldn't be easy for the pup considering Amber's compact stature and girth. "Nice to see you back Soma," she said warmly.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:48 pm

Shadow Feather looked on at Amber and Nanook, wishing she could carry at least one of the little fur balls. She smiled lightly at them playing, and giggled softly as one stumbled and fell on Nanook's back. She was actually quite good with pups, and absolutely adored them. She then realized that even the pups ranked higher than her. Although, it didn't bother her. She loved them anyway, even if she didn't even know them.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:05 am

The brute lifted his cranium back up above his shoulders and continue to walk the pace as the pack as he stayed at the very end. His optics moving side to side as he scanned the territory closely.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Fri Jan 29, 2016 12:26 am

Soma couldn't restrain soft giggling at Amber's comment in addition to her own and pushed her petite earlobes forward amicably, "It's good to finally be back. I've missed you." She admitted with her expressive tail sashaying behind her slowly and clear orbs filled with sincerity, watching Yukio leap onto and off her back to reach Amber and beaming happily. "Looks like someone else did too!"
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content