icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
New Biome arrangement EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
New Biome arrangement EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
New Biome arrangement EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

New Biome arrangement

+2
Amberrose
Solar Eclipse
6 posters

Go down

New Biome arrangement Empty New Biome arrangement

Post by Solar Eclipse Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:40 am

Dear fellow pack members,
I am writing this today to inform you that we will be changing where this RP is located.  I have made this decision based on how everyone is RPing, I have decided that it would be best to change where this RP is being located, which means that some of the RP locations will change, yet they will stay the same, if that makes any sense to yall.

That being said, I would like to let yall know from this point forward the RP is now taking place in a more tropical area, (imagine this as a life without those creepy crawly bugs aside from butterflies, bees, and fireflies. lol.)  This location is not a specific place within our global environment which means this location is fiction-based (but using real life images), that does NOT mean that you can change the way you RP to more of a fantasy/power play.  

On another note now that this announcement is being made I would also like to clarify that this website is not all about being the hero of the entire pack. This website is about working as a team to survive within an environment; which also means we will be making some changes to this website.  You will be sticking to your own rank unless Solar, Nanook or the other administrators have informed you otherwise. Which means, hunters (Radar, I will be adding more rolls to this after this announcement has been made) you will be the ones to be expected to hunt. But when I say hunt that does not mean you are invincible and kill a bull elk with one bite.  That means that you MUST use team work and describe the hunt, explain the struggle, of both you and your prey. It takes a longer than just one bite, it takes skill, strength, technique, stamina, smell, scent, sight, etc. to describe you hunt and your struggle to take down your prey, communicate with your team (pack).  Warriors (Karnak, Steadfast) will stick to practicing their fighting skills and help training the other pack members. Scouts (Channing) you will be in charge of going out and exploring territories and finding new land when Solar asks you to.

I will be making a list of who is in what rank that way I can change some peoples ranks around.

Another situation we have come across is that other individuals, will copy off of another's post/biography.  I would like to talk to yall about this and let you know that you are all very smart and outgoing people, and we want to have different types of posts out there and not have everyone copying off what others are doing/saying/posting, so please make there be diversity and not copy everyone elses posts, that would be amazing.

Do not try one upping/surpassing others, do not try to size up others and expect those people to be nice to you.  I will not stop someone from being pissy with you if you are trying to surpass their rank or size when they are larger or at a high rank than yourself. If I see any of these things getting out of hand I will have a talk with you.

We will be changing things you will have 3 warnings, which will be kept updated within your profile. Warning 1, is a verbal warning, 2 you are suspended from RP for 3 days to change your attitude and what not but you still must be active, if you get a third, depending on how bad it is, there is a possible deletion/banning.

Solars attitude change, as you all know, in the RP, Fog tragically died in the battle with shatters pack, along with her unborn pups. Due to this drastic change in her life she has become much more strict and she will be short tempered, but that is also because she is physically (hiding her pain from having been barely injured by whom we thought was shatter), mentally, and emotionally in pain.  She will tend to zone out a bit and be a little distant but once she gets back into alpha mode there is no going to be standing in her way, anyone who is to question or get snarky with her she may be in a bad enough mood to drop your rank temporarily.  Just a warning for you RPers out there!

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this, and that you hopefully understand, I need you to now do the regular agreement below "I _______, have completely read and accept this change and hereby accept any punishment if I were to break this agreement."  anyway, thank you and I hope you have a nice time at this website and I hope I didn't offend anyone.

If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to comment below along with your agreement that you have read this message, if you wish for confidentiality please PM me and I will be more than happy to speak to you about whatever issue you may have! Thank you.

This message has been approved,
                Alpha Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

New Biome arrangement Empty Re: New Biome arrangement

Post by Amberrose Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:53 am

I Amberrose, have read this change and accept it completely and any punishments that follow the breaking of it.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:17 am

I Calypso have completely read and accept this change and herby accept any punishment if I were to break this agreement.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:54 am

I Clyde have completely read and accept this change and herby accept any punishment if I were to break this agreement.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Channing Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:01 pm

I, Channing have completely read and accept this change and herby accept any punishment if I were to break this agreement.
Channing
Channing

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:27 pm

I Neytiri, have completely read and accept this change and hereby accept any punishment if I were to break this agreement.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down