icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
arctic mountains - Page 20 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
arctic mountains - Page 20 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
arctic mountains - Page 20 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

+8
Solar Eclipse
Clyde
Shadow Feather
Calypso
Echo
Radar
Amberrose
Nanook
12 posters

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

arctic mountains - Page 20 Empty Re: arctic mountains

Post by Calypso Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:23 pm

Calypso had almost drifted off again, quickly blinking hwr multicolored orbits to push away the tiredness, if only for a few moments. A light smile graced her features as she looked around camp. She was hungry, sure, but refused to take a bite from the deer they had brought back. The pack needed it more than she did. She could push her hunger aside for a little while longer.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:07 pm

Amber felt quite overwhelmed as she was bombarded with the questioning of where Nanook was. She crouched slightly and backed up slowly. As she became more anxious and confused her audits pinned backwards. "I-I don't know..." Amber said with a sigh, "I thought he had come here," She looked back from the way she came hoping he was on her trail.

Last edited by Amberrose on Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:24 pm

Karnak stepped up beside Amber, giving her shoulder a quick lick. "It's alright, he must have just slipped away. He'll probably be back soon," Karnak said, showing an often concealed side of him briefly before stepping back again, allowing Solar to address the situation.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Thu Jan 21, 2016 10:47 pm

The enigmatic prince experienced a precipitous encounter of dire adversity when subdued by another predator, thus developing the engagement of a brief and very brutal spar that absorbed his time and marred his dense roguelaure with crimson plasma—blood that wasn't much his and moreso another canine's suffrage. He disbursed some effort and managed to purge the rudimentary substance the utmost he could manage, however the coppery essence lingered about him like an omen of death and his snout was lacerated with nondescript nicks. They were both difficult to obscure any further and would require an explanation, he feared. Nanook brushed his tiffany tongue in anxious repetition against his jaws and accelerated from standstill to an ethereal trot, his papillae calcining with the distinct redolence of metallic. "Bloody hell.."
He proclaimed aloud for the eldritch atmosphere, his sooty intonation falling upon deaf ears, when he came upon the realization he lost contact with his desired maiden. The prince propelled himself forward hastily into the northern orientation where the campsite dwells with his compact audits pressing against his sloping temples, retaining partial poise when worry for Amberrose disheveled his cognitive and influenced his limbs to adopt a faster, longer stride. He arrived outside the rendezvous and swept his smoldering emeraldine lamps around the sub-arctic region quickly, until they relieved themselves upon Amberrose and remained there, witnessing her cower from the bombardment. Nanook advanced upon her with a hushed, apologetic greeting to announce himself, "Babygirl.. Are you okay?"
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Amber's flaxen eyes expanded as she examined Nanook as he approached. His body was covered in a crimson stain and he sounded exhausted. "Nanook!" she said while sprinting towards him. She brushed against his chin with her forehead. She was relieved that he hadn't lost his way but was extremely concerned about what had happened. "The more important question is are you okay?" Amber proceeded to brush against his chest and examine his injuries even though there weren't as many as it seemed.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:29 am

Glassine verdigris lamps concentrated their exclusive focus onto the maiden's exquisite goldenrod optics, an enamored gaze softening the magniloquent guise that persisted his visage—a consistent state of absolute doldrums indifference—and the matured brawn muscling his withers lessening their tense prominence from beneath his dorsal pelage. He drifted his gossamer tongue against her forehead and temple, displaying minimalist affection despite his utmost efforts. Even his ambiguous charm wouldn't be successful in uncovering the male's true infatuation with her, he became slightly sheepish in her tranquil presence. "I'm good, my darling."
The prince reassured with sheer eloquence accenting his already aesthetically pleasing intonations and rubbed his chrome cheek in a gentle fro-and-back manner upon her fragile neck. Nanook grazed his cold nose gracefully through the valley between her shoulder blades and his tongue would often emerge to smooth down any disheveled silken tufts along her spinal reign. Unfortunately, he wasn't too truthful about his condition for his fabled lapse is arriving much too soon, more encounters will become regular until he executed his initial deeds. "I apologize for giving you quite the scare, lovely girl. Just got caught up in a small skirmish."
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:39 am

A wince came across Amber at the word skirmish. She lifted her head up and perked her ears. "Was it one of shatter's followers?" She backed up so that he could have his space. After all there were other wolves around.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:58 am

Radar sighed and turned around and padded a few steps away from them and sat down onto her haunches soon laying down on her stomach. Her paws crossing one another, she look out of the mountain and out over the territory. Her grey, black, Amber, and beige pelt glistening as the sun's rays came upon it.
Radar
Radar

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly xD
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:11 am

"Just about," Nanook confirmed in a lackluster tone with his sensitive audits pressured to his cranium and drifted his elusive optics toward the sterling Alpha Female nearby, his tail twitching in a perfunctory manner. "There is too much to say, and not enough time to say it." He riddled hazily to the maiden's auditory and refused to transfix his bottle-green headlights onto her, although he did eventually and his irises darkened with an ominous gloom. He hadn't wished peril or calamity to devastate.. The thought was instantly engulfed by oblivion when the prince tensed and shook his skull.

"I cannot stay for long," he murmured with startling detachment and a vague impression within his pupils, his once softened gaze of fervor replaced with a unwavering stare of part despondence and part confidentiality; his sudden reticence rather unsettling, in the least. "The pack should get moving soon," Nanook firmly suggested with a hoarse bark toward Solar, however his unforeseen aplomb radiated restive sobriety and angst, the suspense was deteriorating his equanimity but, luckily his diplomacy didn't betray his eerie condition and kept undeniably collected.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:44 pm

Solar tilted her head seeing how he had been acting a bit strange, she was going to keep an eye on him. "Welcome back nanook... we will be leaving shortly... eat up so we csn get going." She said turning to her pack, "we will be leaving in less than an hour. Prepare. Whether it's eat or sleep or whatever." She said softly. Looking back to Nanook examining him almost trying to read his soul to see why he was acting weird.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:26 pm

Clyde looked down at shadow confused, "don't get offended, I'm just joking around," he said whining a bit. He then looked up at Nanook glaring. The massive brute got up, "why can't you stay long? What's going on?" He question waiting for an immediate answer.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:33 pm

Calypso nodded in the direction of her sister, climbing to her paws. She shook out her pelt and stretched out her spine. She settled back down into a sitting position. As she looked around camp she smiled. She was excited to return home, but didnt really want to the leave the mountains. The thought made her smile disappear for just a moment.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Karnak narrowed his eyes at Nanook before walking off, his hackles raising in suspicion to the new wolf. He found himself walking over to where Shadow Feather was and sat down next to her. "I don't trust that guy," he said in a low voice.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Sighing in relief seeing her pack mates returning back safely. She flicks her tail in a steady pace hearing solars orders she pads off to the carcass eating her fill. Then pads over to the medic den gathering up her herbs for return in home.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Nanook Fri Jan 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Of equal proportions with the stygian canine whose instantaneous inquiry irked the prince's attenuate audits and was the consequent of their stiff decline against his hirsute nape and the thinning of his eldritch emerald lamps, he glanced lazily toward Clyde with a tightened jaw. A bubbling magnitude imploded low within his trachea, somewhat reminiscent of an ambiguous growl whose dwindling notes held a mixed message that was difficult to decipher from hostility or apprehension, in reaction to the numerous questions. Nanook elevated his giant cranium high above his muscled withers with his earlobes thrust forward, he ignored the increased suspicion radiating off his packmates and wouldn't address the situation further.

"Forget about it. It's none of your concern; I will handle it."
He replied promptly, intonation gliding calmly from his silver tongue, and he flicked his plush tail without worry. Hunger or fatigue hadn't deteriorated his condition, so he dismissed himself by padding toward a jagged outcrop and vaulted onto it's platform easily. The prince reposed onto his stomach and extended his lengthy limbs ahead, however his skull remained lifted and his optics were persistent on monitoring the horizon and peripheries of the campsite. Whatever was resulting in his vexation would be evident eventually, but he wasn't obliged to explain it for it was nobody's business, for the time being.
Nanook
Nanook

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:13 pm

Nanook peculiar behavior was extremely unsettling. Amber watched as he eluded the scene. Her ears rested on the back of her head due to present discomfort. She followed Neytiri to the medic den so the herbs she had collected could be put stored. As she made her way there she kept a subtle watch on Nanook. She was uncertain about how to feel. She didn't want him to leave the pack and that was for certain. But she didn't want him to continue to act as he was. Amber shook it off anyways. She had to prepare for the imminent journey.

Last edited by Amberrose on Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Sat Jan 23, 2016 1:20 am

Clyde's ice blue optics gleamed and narrowed, he growled lowly. "It's the pack's concern," he said in an unsettling voice that was never heard from his maw before. He stood tall, his muscles becoming tense. He looked at him losing a sense of trust in the newcomer.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:51 am

"I h-haven't b-been around him, so I d-don't really k-know him much..." She said lowering her ears, her tail still flicking in anxiety. She looked on as Nanook walked off, curious of him, but also very cautious from what she had heard.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:49 am

Karnak forced his hackles to relax before replying to Shadow Feather. "Exactly, he's been gone from camp most of the time he's been in the pack," the large wolf muttered, half to himself as he watched the relatively unknown wolf walk away.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:27 am

She finishes gathering her herbs bundling then up together to make room in her toting pouch for everything she brought to the mountains from the camp. Making a special little area for the herb amber brought her from her trip with nanook placing it carefully in the toting bag and sets it next to the den entrance. Glancing at Amber, "i can't thank you enough for this can I?" Smiling at her remark seeing amber looking worried she becomes worried as well knowing what the problem is. "You too huh? I thought i was the only one who thought he was acting weird and suspicious. Tell me, did he act weird or suspicious in anyway?"
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:00 am

Amber was looking towards the ground, lost in thought. She heard Neytiri ask her a question and lifted her cranium. "No need for you to pay me back," she said with an unfulfilled smirk, "It was for the good of the pack." Amber walked to the entrance of the den and sat down, looking out towards the forest. "For the time that I've known Nanook he's never acted like this," she looked at the ground, "Something must be up,"
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:18 am

Sitting next to amber thinking about the whole situation with her pack mate. "Hmm are u sure nothing happened while y'all were out there? Nothing out of the ordinary? Did he say anything about his past that he doesn't like to talk about?"
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:59 am

Amber recalled him acting kind of peculiar when they were in the clearing. "There was this one time but it wasn't very obvious. I honestly just shook it off. At one point when I was resting I had a nightmare. I was in a clearing alone and a bear that was almost wolflike attacked me. Could it be some sort of sign?" she said to Neytiri dishearteningly. Amber didn't want to believe that the sign could be about Nan.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:11 pm

Solar pushed back her ears, she must figure out what's going on, and is happening. She would dismiss this for now but she herself will be keeping a very close eye on him. She slightly growled. "Very well, Nanook..." she turned to Clyde with her sharp gaze that was on Nanook, "stand down Clyde..." she said giving him a look that she would be watching Nanook. "We are leaving in five minutes." She barked the orders. Trotting off to wake the pups. Once she woke them up she nudged them out of the den. "Alright everyone... let's go home .." she said "Clyde, take the back to make sure there are none that are struggling." She said, the pups being near her. "Come, let's go little ones." She said to Yukio, Blaze, and Phantom. (Once again forgot one of the pup names) they stay very close yet behind or to the side of her as she made her move to leave. "Nanook. Stay in the middle and make sure that no one is overworking themselves." She called.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:45 pm

She tilts her dead at amber's description of the bear that attacked her. Then thinks to herself what i could mean. "Are u sure u were alone in the field? It might be a sign about nanook... there's something he's not telling us a boy himself about his past, maybe." She stands back up raising her tail high hearing solars call to move out then grabs her bag hanging it around her neck. "Come on the pack is moving out we're headed back home. Do you think you can talk to him about what he was doing while you'll were separated?" She begins to walk out the den as she talks to amber padding up to her side joining up with the rest of the pack.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down