icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
arctic mountains - Page 12 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
arctic mountains - Page 12 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
arctic mountains - Page 12 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

arctic mountains

+8
Solar Eclipse
Clyde
Shadow Feather
Calypso
Echo
Radar
Amberrose
Nanook
12 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

arctic mountains - Page 12 Empty Re: arctic mountains

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:47 am

She pawed at him, letting out another whine. "Im sorry." Her tail stopped wagging, her tail tip quivering a bit as she looked down at Clyde, lifting up her cranium a bit more.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:53 am

"It's okay Caly," he said smiling as he turned onto his back. His tail wagging a bit.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 2:56 am

Calypso let out a small growl, "Good." Her tail began to wag again as she pushed back her cranium, swinging it back and forth a bit, her tongue hanging from her opened maw. She stopped, letting out a small sneeze.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:00 am

Clyde watched her mannerisms, he chuckled watching her. "You're so cute," he said sweetly closing his eyes for a second.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:02 am

She paused, lifting up her cranium, not sure how to respond, her orbits widened but a small smile graced her features nonetheless. Calypso's tail began to wag a bit as she began to open and close her maw, trying to choose the perfect words.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:22 am

Clyde watched her smiling while waiting for a response. He relaxed his figure rolling on his other side toward her.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:24 am

She seemed to blush a little and quietly said, "uh... thank you...?" She gave a nervous chuckle, still unsure if that was the right thing to say. Calypso was happy for the compliment, and her actions showed, however words seemed to fail her at the moment.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:31 am

Clyde laughed softly pawing at her muzzle. "Want to go hunting?" He asked starting to get a bit hungry. "We can go get something for the pack as well.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:32 am

She nodded, still a bit embarrassed from her lack of words. She smiled widely as she climbed to her paws, shaking out her pelt. "Yup." She smirked a bit as her tail began to wag, her audits instantly perking up.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:33 am

Amber couldn't help but smile slyly at the overly flirtatious Nanook. She slowed her pace to a leisurely walk. "I guess we can take our time," she said with a light tone. "I apologize for my peculiar behavior. It's just I think I saw something in my dream, but it's probably nothing," Amber jumped up to nip Nanook's ear playfully. She allowed herself to let go of the sign for the time being and enjoy the beginnings of spring. She listened to the birds chirping in the trees and a strong feeling of content rested her past worries. She stuck her nose up in the air and closed her eyes. A slight smile came across her countenance.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:35 am

Clyde smiled, "oh ok that fast, I was going to sit here for another minute because I'm... Lazy." He said teasing. He got up onto his massive paws. He nudged her shoulder, and rubbed his tail across her face as he padded down the mountain smiling.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:37 am

She flowed at a trot, snorting, "well if you were that lazy..." She threw her cranium back and laughed, her tail flicking behind her, her nose slightly raised upwards and her audits pushed forwards.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:41 am

clyde looked to her way and glared jokingly, "shush nuthead," he said smirking his head up high. He chuckled softly to himself as they made their way to the woods.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:43 am

Calypso held her breath and closed her jaws, humming silently to try and get on Clyde's nerves. "Hmm, I'm just saying." She gave a small shrug, holding in her laughter. "If you're that lazy we didn't have to leave right then."
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:52 am

"Very true," he kept walking his ears pinned straight up alert and perking to Calypso's humming. He shook his head and looked at her periodically as she kept humming. He rolled back his shoulders as they walked trying to relax. Once they got into the woods, the grass was appearing and flower buds were blooming.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:53 am

The she wolf raised her cranium at the sight. "Ooh, pretty." She smiled at the blooming flowers. "Guess that means Spring's right around the corner!" Her orbits widened and then narrowed. "I must've lost track of time."
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:56 am

He watched her excite over nature the one thousandth time, and he seemed to enjoy and become amused by her love for it. He looked at her, his ice blue eyes gleaming. "Finally warm weather, and the waterfalls! you've never seen it in the spring. Oh it is beautiful there at this time." a large smile began to stretch across his face, his tongue hanging out of his maw.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:01 am

She smiled, her tail beginning to wag again. "I can't wait to see it." She let out a sigh at the thought, lowering her cranium a bit. She seemed to prance around a bit in excitement, her audits flicking.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:04 am

Clyde kept his massive smile, "alright prancy-paws, come on we have to go hunt," he motioned deeper into the woods his nose close to the ground waiting to get a hit of something.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:05 am

She rolled her orbits, still not able to hold in her excitement. She stopped prancing but bounced from paw to paw as she walked, her tail still wagging. Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air, closing her multi-colored orbs for just a minute.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:08 am

Quickly the scent of a deer hit him, he smirked, quickening his pace towards it. His blue optics locked his gaze onto the agile mammal. He licked his chops slowly. Covering his figure behind a tree trunk, one eye visible as he peaked out watching the prey move unaware.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:11 am

Noticing Clyde's bounding figure, she re-sniffed the air, and bounded after him, her paw step's quiet, as she was much lighter then the average wolf. She stopped behind a bush covered in snow. She smirked, having the advantage. She lowered her figure, peeking out from open areas in the bush. She looked around, seeing the long legged mammal. She turned her head to look for Clyde and spotted him. She smirked to herself.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Mon Jan 11, 2016 5:36 am

Casting a brief look at Echo, Karnak explained that she had brought Neytiri some herbs. He paused before mentioning his reason and moved his eyes back to the medic. "I have a small wound that needs to be looked at, but you can take care of the herbs first. Don't want them wilting on you." He nodded then sat down next to Shadow Feather, curious as to where she had been. "Hey, didn't see you in the fight. You weren't injured, were you?" Karnak asked, a small look of worry on his face.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:56 am

Clyde looked over at Calypso who was well blended it. He smiled and nodded to her to make the first move, he then reacted to her chasing after the deer.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:41 pm

She ran towards the deer, her paw steps hitting the ground not seeming to make much of a noise. She ran around the deer as it spotted her, dodging it hooves and blocking it in. Calypso snapped her jaws threateningly at the long legged creature.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next