icepack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Season
Winter
antarctica weather
It is -55°F with snow storms heading our way! Will barely be able to see 3 feet in front of you! Snow- Blizzard dangerous

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» icepack campsite
icepack campsite - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 11:04 am by Soma

» I'm leaving
icepack campsite - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 11:21 pm by Amberrose

» The coastal side
icepack campsite - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2016 4:18 pm by Channing

icepack campsite

+6
Karnak
Neytiri
Channing
Amberrose
Shadow Feather
Calypso
10 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

icepack campsite - Page 2 Empty Re: icepack campsite

Post by Calypso Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:41 pm

She smiled back, seemingly relieved. "So how was the journey back." She was just making small talk. She hasn't really talked to the she wolf, and planned to come across more friendly.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:45 pm

"Well... I didn't h-have much of a v-view... from my position..." She gave a slight chuckle, and she remembered how cold it was. She had almost turned into an ice cube! Shadow Feather got cold extremely easily, and had sneezed like a kitten almost every minute of the journey.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:15 pm

She looked at Shadow Feather and smiled. "Ah." She smiled and flicked her tail. She opened her mouth speak. "You seem exhausted." She pinned back her audits, before perking them right back up.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:36 pm

That's when she got confused. She was tired at all, much less exhausted. She could run for days on end without braking a sweat! She asked in a mumble if she looked dull, or how she looked exhausted. She hoped she didn't look sick.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Jan 31, 2016 9:38 pm

She seemed a bit embarrassed at this and smiled nervously. "You just seemed it for a moment there." Her tail began ti wag a bit. "Plus I figured the pack seems a bit tired..." she gave a sheepish smile.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:07 pm

She smiled and closed her eyes, hiding a grin of amusement. Her tail swished back and forth, now wondering what to talk about next. Obviously, talking wasn't exactly her 'cup of tea' so she had absolutely no idea what to say. She looked at Calypso, surely she would come up with something.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:17 pm

She still seemed a bit bashed by smiled again. She repositioned herself a bit to seem even more relaxed. "Just remember this pack is closer than most. We don't bite." Calypso wanted to say it again, just to mame sure it stuck in her head. It was the only thing that came to her head.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:30 pm

Clyde smiled and padded his figure toward a little stream, his cranium lowered, then lapping up the water. His tail laid straight down his ears pinned back a bit. As he raised his cranium the brute shook his fur, the water from his muzzle flying off.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:13 am

She nodded and smiled faintly, happy to be lucky enough to have joined a pack like this. Her tail wagged slightly, and she actually made eye contact with the female. Her eyes were wide with joy, then she looked back at the ground, her tail still wagging.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:41 am

She smiled, happy for the short-lived eye contact. "Aye, don't be scared to look me in the eye, if that's what it is of course." Her earlier embarrassment slowly reappeared, as she wasn't sure if that was the problem.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:25 am

"The pond," Soma replied after ephemeral thought and nipped the dark wolf's neck, giggling softly and propelling herself ahead, "Hurry up, slow poke." She avoided and vaulted ethereally over obstacles, her agile paws moving nimbly over the nourished earth.
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:47 am

"I-it's just that... at my old p-pack.. wh-when you l-looked someone in the eye... especially if their rank is higher... a f-fight would start... but my instinct is to look someone in the eyes as a sign of happiness... i-it never turned out well f-for me... not to mention my Osteogenesis Imperfecta..." She kept her gaze to the ground, remembering how badly she had been beaten when she lived in her old pack.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:03 am

Karnak looked into the depths of the pond before following Soma, his ears flicking with amusement at her eager and light disposition. Despite his larger frame, he kept pace with Soma, staying within only a few feet from her.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Member Of: Ice Pack
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Neytiri Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:46 am

Seeing her pack mates lighten up with happiness as they return to their homelands once again. The fresh air fills her nose as it blows through her fur then sighs in enjoyment. She pads over to the river and stares at her reflection in the water smiling but her happiness soon ends as she thinks about some stuff almost crying.
Neytiri
Neytiri

Wolf Information
Crush: No ^~^
Mate: No ^~^

https://icepack.rpg-board.net/t110-neytiri-huntress-ice-pack-upd

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:06 am

She pawed gentley at the ground. "Well I promise we're not your old pack, and I get that it'll take a bit longer to get rid of the habits. But I promise, we're not a bad pack, which ik sure you've figured out by now..." she trails off and chuckled, realizing she was trailing off, going onto an unknor topic. "Heh, sorry."
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Soma Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:13 pm

She eased into abeyance at the foothills of the mountainous peaks and calmess possessed her entire being, the gorgeous view from the overlook provided of the pastel sunset soothing her. "The heights," she purred and admired the scenery from this high for a couple moments longer. "You'll warm up to this place soon enough, i guarantee it." She beamed delightfully at Karnak.
Soma
Soma
Admin

Wolf Information
Crush: nope
Member Of: Ender Pack
Mate: nope

http://ihatemorganhunter.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Karnak Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:28 pm

Karnak looked at Soma briefly before following her gaze to look at the sunset. For a moment he did not know what to say to the view, the array of colors ranging from deep red to a cool blue captivated his silver eyes. This area of the camp was completely unknown to him. "I never realized this was here," Karnak muttered.
Karnak
Karnak

Wolf Information
Crush: Possibly
Mate: None

Back to top Go down

Post by Solar Eclipse Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:29 pm

Solar relaxed and moved laying down into the snow where more snow was falling lightly she hummed softly, licking her muzzle. She soon rested her head on her paws allowing herself to drift into a light sleep.
Solar Eclipse
Solar Eclipse

Wolf Information
Crush: not a chance
Mate: nope >.

https://icepack.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberrose Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Amber continued sitting on the rock. After the exhausting journey the rock began to feel more comfortable to Amber than a rock usually is. The abrupt comfort coming from the rock encouraged Amber to lay down. Her eyelids slowly became heavier but she proceeded to watch over the camp from her high point. A yawn ending with a high pitched whine managed to escape her mandible.
Amberrose
Amberrose

Wolf Information
Crush: Potentially
Mate: none

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:35 pm

Shadow Feather smiled and breathed a laugh, then flicked her ears in an 'it's alright'. She sat up, then turned her head towards the beautiful sunset and marveled at its wondrous colours. The leaves of the willow tree swaying made it all the better, and she felt like she was in a fantasy world. She could never have asked for more, except that one subject... realizing she had zoned out she shook of the thought of that one particular thing that had always bothered her, and she smiled sadly before it turned sincere and she looked at the Beta female and kept the faint but visible smile on her face, hoping Calypso hadn't seen her emotions just before.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Channing Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:38 pm

Channing rose up, shaking his pelt before scanning the territory. Most of the wolves were asleep. His auds perked, orbs focusing in on the canopy of trees ahead of him. "I should get familiar with this place." He mumbled, tail flicking as he slowly padded into the forest, darkness engulfing his muscular form. He wandered around, sniffing as the male pushed aside brush, suddenly freezing in place. What had appeared to be a wolf pup emerged from under the brush. He sniffed it. Why did it smell so strange? The male closed his eyes for a moment, thinking hard. It smelled like a coyote but...Why was he detecting wolf?

His eyes widened, noticing what this meant. A wolf-coyote hybrid? But how could that happen? He didn't think something like that could exist. He poked it, seeing that it appeared to be deceased. However, it was still warm. There were more around. His hackles stood on end. What was going on here?
Channing
Channing

Back to top Go down

Post by Clyde Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:18 am

The muscular brute raised his cranium catching a glimpse at Channing, curiously he padded toward him softly. Once he reached the scout, his gaze went toward the ground seeing the wolf-coyote. The beta tilted his head slightly, his snout sniffing the deceased animal. His ears pinned as he breathed in then shot back up.
Clyde
Clyde

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:27 am

She smiled at Shadow. She had seen the mix of emotions, but didn't let it show in neither her looks or posture. It was obvious she didn't want to be questioned about it, so she decided not to ask, and instead asked a question. "Hungry?" She paused a minute, looking around and spotting Clyde and Channing hovering over an unknown thing, or at least from her point of view it was unknown, her attention was quickly brought back to the she-wolf.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Feather Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:34 am

"N-no... I-I'm fine.." There was clear sadness in her voice, her thoughts traveling back to that one thing. She did her best to shake away the thought, but it failed. She sighed and sat up straighter, trying not to look as down as she was. She certainly didn't want to be rude and ask Calypso to leave her alone, for she quite enjoyed the female's company. Not knowing what to say, she stared at the ground blankly, and had to keep shoving unpleasant thoughts out of her mind.
Shadow Feather
Shadow Feather

Wolf Information
Crush:
Member Of:
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:50 am

She smiled. "Oh, alright." She noticed the she-wolf's behavior and kind of danced around a bit. It wasn't unusual behavior for her, but she felt awkward and wasn't sure what to do next. "Maybe a walk outside of camp will clear your mind?" She didn't ask the female what was wrong, and figured if she wanted it said she would have said it, and she respected that. She hoped a walk outside would help, but it was entirely up to her.
Calypso
Calypso

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next